Samsung’s two latest flagships, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge are reportedly getting the Android Lollipop 5.1.1 update which does a few bug improvements and implements a new feature. Yes, only ONE new feature and that is “Anti-Theft” which will safeguard your phone so that nobody could steal and resell it etc. The update is of 635.45MB.
It also has some improvements and fixes, which are as follows:
- Black boxes in email is resolved
- Camera LED flashlight is resolved
- Check for Amazon error is resolved
- Failed to reboot – error message is resolved
- Fingerprint scanner improvements
- Various bug fixes and device improvements
So, if you want to experience the Lollipop 5.1.1 on you S6 or S6 Edge, go get that update and enjoy it. You can update your phone to Lollipop from the in-built option to Update from your phone’s settings or go Here and flash it manually.