OnePlus really works hard to bring its users the most recent updates and patches for their phones. This time, the OnePlus 2 is receiving the OxygenOS 2.2.0 OTA update which promises to bring a few notable changes and overall a better user experience.
This update aside from some security patches, brings a fix for the dual SIM preference selection issues in settings, fixes Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs, let’s you adjust the screen temperature from the quick settings, brings some sweet new holiday wallpapers and much more….
Here is the full list of the changelog:
- Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings
- Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG
- Fixed Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs
- Screen temperature can now be adjusted from quick settings
- Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
- Security patches
- Holiday wallpapers
- General bug fixes and optimizations
According to OnePlus, this update will firstly reach a few users and then the volume will increase to more users day-by-day.
Source: OnePlus Forums